- Blackpool Pleasure Beach will re-open for WOW Weekends between 15th February - 29th March 2020
- Main season from 1st April - 8th November 2020
- What is an Entry-via-Exit (EvE) Wristband?
- How do I qualify for this service?
- How many guests can accompany with the two EvE services?
- Where do I collect my Wristband from?
- NEW Speedy Pass EvE Service
- How does the Speedy Pass EvE system work?
- Setting up Speedy Pass EvE service on a mobile phone
- Setting up Speedy Pass EvE service if you don't have a mobile phone
What is an Entry-via-Exit (EvE) Wristband?
If you or a member of your group has a recognised medical condition which prevents you or them from being able to queue for a ride, we offer a unique Entry-via-Exit (EvE) wristband.
This service allows the wearer and one other person who has either a valid ride wristband or ride tickets to enter the ride via the exit or Speedy Pass gate. The ride staff will then permit entry when safe to do so. This is done by simply showing the ride operator the Wristband with an ‘E’ printed on it.
Please note: Steeplechase ride is temporarily unavailable with EvE Access scheme.
How do I qualify for this service?
If you or a member of your group has a recognised medical condition which prevents you or them from being able to queue for a ride, we can offer an Entry-via-Exit (EvE) wristband.
In order for you to be issued with an ‘EvE’ Wristband we will accept the following documentation as proof of eligibility:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) letter dated within the last 12 months, showing that you receive the higher rate mobility component. (This information is found at the bottom of the first page)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) letter dated within the last 12 months, showing that you receive the enhanced mobility component.
- A current and valid blue badge.
- If you feel you are unable to queue however do not have any of the above forms of documentation, we will be happy to arrange an Entry-via-Exit wristband upon presentation of a letter from your GP or medical consultant on headed paper (dated within the last 12 months) that states the reason you are unable to queue. (This does not need to be a letter of diagnosis).
All of the above must be used alongside a valid form of photographic ID for the named recipient.
How many guests can accompany with the two EvE services?
SPEEDY PASS EvE SERVICE
If required – up to an additional 2 guests can be added for £5 per person. Meaning 3 people can accompany the person with the medical condition. (one for free, the other two paying £5 each)
NON-SPEEDY PASS EvE SERVICE
If you have not signed up for the Speedy Pass EVE service, you are allowed 1 person to accompany you through the exit of the rides when showing your EVE Wristband.
Where do I collect my Wristband from?
When you arrive at the Park, please head to our dedicated Information Desk in the middle of the Ticket Centre building.
From here we will be able to discuss your requirements for your visit and you will be able to collect or purchase your Wristbands, as well as be issued with your EvE Wristband and sign-up for the Speedy Pass Mobile EVE service if this is your preferred method for your visit.
NEW Speedy Pass EvE Service
We are now using a ‘Speedy Pass EVE’ service for guests which applies to the 10 following rides;
- Alice In Wonderland
- Big Dipper
- The Big One
- Ice Blast
- Nickelodeon Streak
The Speedy Pass EVE service allows you to reserve your place in a virtual queue on one of the above rides, which is done with your mobile phone or one of the limited number of Speedy Pass mobile devices. You will only need to use the Speedy Pass EVE system if you wish to access any of the 10 rides listed – if you only wish to access all other rides, you may do so with just your EVE Wristband.
How does the Speedy Pass EvE system work?
Once you have set up the Speedy Pass service you can select your chosen ride from the list of 10 above and gain immediate access via the Speedy Pass entrance of that particular ride.
To gain access to the ride, you just need to show the barcode on your device to the Ride Operator who will allow you onto the next available ride vehicle as soon as possible. You may be required to wait a short time if there are other people within the Speedy Pass entrance.
Once you have ridden the ride, you will then be shown a countdown timer on the Speedy Pass EVE device that will count down until you are next able to make a reservation for one of the 10 listed rides above. This countdown timer will be based on half of the estimated queue length of the ride you have just ridden – i.e. if there is an estimated 1-hour queue on the ride you have just ridden, you will wait 30 minutes before you can next access one of the 10 listed rides.
All other rides not on this above list are accessible via the ride exit or Speedy Pass entrance upon production of your “E” Wristband.
Once your account is set up, you can use it every time you visit Blackpool Pleasure Beach. However, you will need to speak to a member of staff when collecting your EvE Wristbands to re-activate your account for your returning visit.
Setting up Speedy Pass EvE service on a mobile phone
Visit ‘speedypassmobile.com’ on your mobile device. If you haven’t used the service before, then you will need to create an account using your email address as a user name and create a unique password.
Once you have done this the website will prompt you to redeem your Speedy Pass EvE service at no charge for a maximum of 2 guests – yourself as the EvE Wristband holder, plus an additional guest.
Setting up Speedy Pass EvE service if you don't have a mobile phone
If you do not have your own mobile device to use during your visit then you will be able to obtain a Speedy Pass Mobile device to use whilst in the Park from the Speedy Pass team in Guest Services. Please note: a £50 refundable deposit will be required to ensure the undamaged return of the device. Numbers of these devices are limited and issued on a first come first served basis.
If you have any other questions related to this please visit our Help & FAQ pages or visit the contact us page below to ask a question before your visit.