Blackpool Pleasure Beach Ticket Sales Manager
Blackpool Pleasure Beach, the UK’s favourite amusement park will be celebrating its 120th anniversary in 2016. Located in the South Beach area of Blackpool the 42 acre amusement park is home to some of the greatest rollercoasters in the world along with the UK’s only Nickelodeon Land, a host of restaurants and shops, plus amazing show venues.
The Ticket Sales department at Blackpool Pleasure Beach is the first point of arrival for guests on their day out. With a team of up to 50 staff this role is responsible for the management of Ticket Sales, Information, Guest Services and our team of Ambassadors.
Motivated, dynamic, an excellent team player and a confident communicator are key qualities you will need to lead this team. Excellent IT skills to manage the ticketing systems used which will include the implementation of a new integrated EPOS system for the 2016 season are also essential.
You will be responsible for ensuring effective performance and quality management systems are in place, which are well communicated and monitored. Reporting to the Head of Ticket Sales this is a challenging, rewarding role in a family owned business where our guests and their satisfaction underpin our business objectives.
Interested applicants should apply in writing to the address below including a copy of your current CV along with details of your current salary remuneration.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
525 Ocean Boulevard
Email: [email protected]
Burger King Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Manager at our Burger King store.
As the Manager you will be responsible for the total management of the restaurant business to achieve and maintain high standards of operations excellence and maximise restaurant profitability. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of effective training and development of all staff and management. The ideal candidate will be proactive, enthusiastic and able to deliver high operational standards in a challenging working environment. You will be self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
· Maintain overall quality and service standards
· Follow up on management team shift control issues
· Manage contract services to restaurant
· Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
· Ensure effective high standards of employee management and employee compliance.
Business Planning & Financial Control
· Financial planning
· P & L management (achievement of sales and profit targets, projections)
· Check weekly paperwork
· Ensure invoice reconciliation
· Represent the restaurant at company meetings
· Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness
· Ensure consistency of service in line with minimum standards
· Respond to written customer complaints in a professional and timely fashion
· Ensure front counter procedures are being used consistently
People Management & Development
· Hold regular staff planning meetings with Assistant Manager
· Complete competency reviews and development plans for management and wider team
· Complete a training needs analysis for staff, supervisors and managers and devise training plans to suit needs
· Identify potential in staff and managers and provide individuals with development training to maximise their skills
· Manage absence and disciplinary issues within the restaurant
· BMT Qualified
· Minimum 2 years BK supervisory/management experience
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
IT Software Engineer
Pleasure Beach Blackpool are looking for an IT Software Engineer to join our busy team within the IT Department.
18 – 24 months commercial with Visual Studio
A proven track record in the design and development of commercial grade software, including requirements gathering and analysis.
The ability to deal with internal customers as required.
Version control with git
Frameworks: .NET 4/4.5, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, Winforms
SQL database design, maintenance and programming with MSSQL 2012.
Analytical mind with strong problem solving skills
Ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines under pressure.Must be flexible to work hours related to the needs of the business.
Continuous Integration, ideally with Jenkins
Ubuntu Linux and Windows server administration.
PHP, Ruby, Spring/Struts MVC
jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, WPF, Web Services, TDD, Dependency Injection
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Revenue Manager – The Big Blue Hotel
The award winning four star Big Blue Hotel at Blackpool Pleasure Beach has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hotel Revenue Manager. This is a key management position and as such candidates should have a proven track record in revenue management in a quality hotel operation with experience of a property management system at an advanced level.
This position offers a competitive salary and bonus for the successful candidate.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications Friday 11th December 2015
Main Stores supplies Engineering parts and Goods Not For Resale for all internal departments at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, we are currently looking to recruit a permanent Storeperson to start in January 2016.
Stores operates 7 days a week (on a rota basis) in the season and Monday to Friday out of season. Stores hours are staggered starts and finishes, from 7a.m. to 5pm.
Key requirements for the role:
Closing Date 9th December 2016 – please send CV and covering letter to [email protected]