A 4* Contemporary Boutique Hotel is looking for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor who will support the Food & Beverage Manager in the smooth operation of our award-winning restaurant.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in food & beverage, with a passion and flair for outstanding customer service & an excellent level of service standard.
The role requires you to report to the Food & Beverage Manager where you should be able to display confidence and drive whilst assisting to motivate and inspire a well-established team.
Key Role & Standards:
Supervision of 120-covers restaurant
Implement & maintain company standards
Comply with Health & Safety procedures
Effectively communicate with your team & throughout all departments
Actively plan & promote offers in the restaurant
Efficiently control cash handling & security
Contract: Seasonal contract year round
Salary: Good rate of pay
Do you have an outgoing personality with attention to detail and dynamic approach? If so please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Waiting on staff
Blackpool Pleasure Beach are looking for waiting on staff to work in our restaurant The Beach Grill.
Applicants ideally would have previous experience working in a busy restaurant.
You must have excellent customer service skills to ensure all our customers receive the best customer service experience.
You must be well presented and have an outgoing personality to interact with the customers. Due to working in a licensed restaurant applicants must be over 18.
To apply please email [email protected]
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only candidate who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Ride Operator – Seasonal
Blackpool Pleasure Beach are looking to recruit Ride Operator. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given however the successful candidates must be able to deliver exceptional customer service to our guests and have an awareness of Health and Safety.
This is a seasonal position until 6th November 2016
Due to the large volume of applications we receive only candidates who are short-listed will be contacted to arrange an interview.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]
A Night Porter is required to join the Night Team at the award winning Big Blue Hotel at Pleasure Beach Resort working five out of seven days on a permanent contract.
This opportunity is for an individual with a passion for hospitality and customer service. An ability to work, as part of a team as well as on your own initiative is essential, whilst maintaining at all times high level of accuracy and professionalism. Previous experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Applicants must be over 18 years old and eligible to do a personal licence course.
Hours: 40 per week
Please send CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
We are looking to recruit a permanent Storeperson to start in November 2016.
Main Stores operates 7 days a week (on a rota basis) in the season and Monday to Friday out of season. Stores hours are staggered starts and finishes from 7am to 5pm.
Key requirements for the role:
Good communicator: ability to liaise with suppliers, delivery drivers, internal customers
Attention to detail: checking goods in against computer records, putting stock in correct locations, managing stores inventory.
Clean Driving Licence required/Forklift Truck Licence preferred.
H & S experience. The role involves dealing with COSHH and risk assessments.
Knowledge of computer systems eg. Email, excel, stock systems.
Familiar with engineering components would be beneficial.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to [email protected]
PR Manager – Permanent
Main Responsibilities and Key Results Areas
1. Planning and delivering a PR strategy which includes an annual programme of proactive PR for Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and it’s key business areas including the park, shows, Stageworks, Nickelodeon Land, hotel, restaurants, events and attractions.
2. To oversee all filming, radio broadcasts and press visits to ensure Pleasure Beach is always represented and on brand.
3. To build good relationships with key journalists, photographers and media contacts.
4. To maintain an up to date database of media contacts.
5. To write and issue press releases, press calls and photo calls and award submissions.
6. Identify PR opportunities for Blackpool Pleasure Beach and develop a plan to achieve them.
7. Keep up to date on the use of the PR contact management system and ensure value for money is obtained from the current system in use. To review the contract and ensure Pleasure Beach is getting the best terms from the deal.
8. Represent Blackpool Pleasure Beach at meetings and events with both internal and external partners.
9. To be a spokesperson for Pleasure Beach on TV, radio, press and online media outlets.
10. To create and manage a library of press images, video and film for Pleasure Beach.
11. To escort and host Pleasure Beach guests and visitors who may attract media attention and to capitalise on all positive PR opportunities these guests present.
12. To monitor and evaluate the media coverage achieved by Pleasure Beach.
13. Organise press events including invitation lists, hosting and maximising PR opportunities.
14. To ensure the crisis communications plan is always up to date and ready to activate. To lead crisis PR in the case of incidents requiring PR support and act as a spokesperson when required.
15. To be on call via mobile phone at all times in the event of a crisis or incident requiring PR support.
16. To develop a corporate social responsibility policy for Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
17. To pro-actively generate PR for Blackpool Pleasure Beach in trade publications. To build a good relationship with the PR contacts of our trade associations IAAPA, BALPPA, ALVA and official tourism bodies such as Visit England.
18. To generate relevant and interesting content for use in social media and on websites.
19. Undertake, when necessary, any other duties required by management.
20. A flexible approach to working hours is required to meet the often-changing demands of the business.
21. The nature of this role requires frequent out of hours work including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
To apply for this position please send CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only those candidates who are short-listed will be contacted to arrange an interview.