- 24th March park open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
- 25th March park open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
About this job
As a Box Office/General Assistant you will provide a professional, friendly and welcoming manner to all guests. You will be handling bookings in person, over the phone, online and answer all enquires efficiently and effectively.
You will also be asked to assist in administration and Ice Maintenance duties.
- Experience of working within a pressurised environment.
Experience of working in a customer-facing environment
Full Driving licence
Previous Sales experience
Cash handling experience
An ability to communicate effectively with all people within and outside the organisation, both verbally and in writing as appropriate
Experience of working alone or as part of a team, maintaining good working relationship and know when to refer to others
An ability to perform in a flexible manner, adapting to changing priorities and circumstances as appropriate
The drive, commitment and enthusiasm to perform effectively
Computer literate in spread sheets & word processing.
Good Customer Care Skills
Good Interpersonal Skills
Willingness to learn new skills
Able to work on own initiative
Willingness to work flexible and unsociable hours when required
Excellent telephone manner
Roles and Responsibilities
Reports to: Box Office Manager
1. To operate and assist on any ticketing sales points (Arena, Globe & Park tickets sales) in order to provide an efficient and productive booking system for the public including counter, phone and online sales when required.
2. To answer all telephone calls during your shift.
3. To carry out any other duties as defined by your manager based on the changing needs of the business.
4. To ensure that Master files & customer records are completed, maintained and accurate, complying with data protection
5. To ensure that the Box Office is a friendly and welcoming environment for all visitors to the Arena/Globe.
6. Administration duties as defined by the Arena Management
7. To work in other areas of the Arena such Food & Beverage, skateshop & skatehire
8. To assist with events within the Arena & Globe such as Birthday parties.
9. Identify Maintenance problems & report to the Duty Manager.
Provides the Pleasure Beach Service Experience consistently for all our customers