- Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th - PARK CLOSED
- 18th September - 11:00am - 5:00pm
About the role
Department: 4* Contemporary Boutique Hotel
Roles and Responsibilities
A 4* Contemporary Boutique Hotel is looking for an experienced Breakfast Manager who will be responsible for the smooth operation of our award-winning restaurant.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in food & beverage management, with a passion and flair for outstanding customer service & an excellent level of service standard.
The role requires you to report to the Restaurant & Bar Manager where you should be able to display confidence in leading a large team with drive and iniative.
Key Role & Standards:
- Managerial oversee of 120 cover restaurant
- Implement & maintain company standards
- Comply with Health & Safety procedures
- Monitor staff training
- Effectively communicate with your team & throughout all departments
- Actively plan & promote offers in the restaurant
- Efficiently control cash handling & security
Rate of pay: competitive salary
40 hour contract