- The main park is now closed and will reopen in 2019.
About this job
Opening Spring 2019 Boulevard Hotel, Blackpool, is now looking for an experienced Deputy General Manager with great F & B experience and passionate about hospitality. This is a truly special chance to join the pre-opening team.
As the Deputy General Manager you will support the General Manager in the day to day operation of the hotel with a hands on approach, outstanding attention to detail with particular focus on ensuring the standards are maintained to a high level.
The hotel is expected to be very busy with leisure, weddings and corporate guests and the successful candidate should be comfortable with a high standard, high volume operation.
A positive can-do attitude is needed to ensure the guests needs and expectations are fully met from arrival to departure, whilst identifying and maximising all sales opportunities.
The successful applicant will have previous hotel management experience and will possess the passion and drive to develop a new team.
Reports to: General Manager
- To oversee the day-to-day operation of the hotel under the direction of the General Manager while maintaining standards of excellence throughout the whole operation.
- To adhere to and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and cleanliness.
- To assist the General Manager in the development of specific annual key objectives, focusing on action to influence standards and profitability.
- To deliver excellence in customer service, maximising profits and exploring opportunities for business growth.
- To have and maintain a high standard of knowledge and understanding of the financial standing of the hotel.
- To be part of the Duty Manager’s rota on a weekly basis whilst being in charge of the day-to-day operation of the hotel.
Closing Date: 03rd January 2019