- The main park is now closed and will reopen in 2019.
About the role
Opening Spring 2019 Boulevard Hotel, Blackpool, is now looking for an experienced Reception Manager to join the pre-opening team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Reception Manager to join our team on a permanent basis. Our Hotel is in a great location next to Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
The ideal candidate must have high levels of customer service skills and a minimum of 2-year previous experience in a similar role with the ability to use a hotel booking system as well as being capable of using other hotels software.
The Reception Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the department and the main responsibilities will include working 5 days over 7, covering shifts between 7am – 11pm. A generous starting salary is offered and uniform will be provided. A positive can-do attitude is needed to ensure the guests needs and expectations are fully met. If you are a passionate and talented manager wanting to further your career within a fine hotel then this could be the role for you.
Reports to: General Manager
- To deliver excellence in customer service, maximising profits and exploring opportunities for business growth.
- To adhere to and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and cleanliness, welcoming all guests who enter the hotel in a friendly and professional manor.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel ensuring correct payments are taken as per the company’s standard of procedure.
- To answer all internal and external calls in a professional manner as per the company’s standard of procedure.
- To be responsible for Duty Manager’s shifts when necessary, responding to guest queries/complaints immediately and to ensure they are dealt with to the satisfaction of the customer whilst being in charge of the day-to-day operation of the hotel. To be fully conversant and able to operate all the Hotel’s Software systems such as Opera, Symphony and CRM.
Closing Date: 03rd January 2019