- The main park is now closed and will reopen in 2019.
About the role
Opening Spring 2019 Boulevard Hotel, Blackpool, is now looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join the pre-opening team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager to join our team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a strong hands-on restaurant manager who has strong background in food & beverage, exceptional eye for detail and can consistently deliver excellent standards. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in F&B, with a passion and flair for outstanding customer service.
Candidates have to be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a pro-active approach that can act as one of the main head of department across the Hotel’s operation.
If you are a passionate and talented manager wanting to further your career within a fine hotel then this could be the role for you.
Reports to: General Manager
- To coordinate the entire operation of the Restaurant and Bar.
- To deliver excellence in customer service, maximising profits and exploring opportunities for business growth.
- To be responsible for Duty Manager’s shifts when necessary, responding to guest queries/complaints immediately and to ensure they are dealt with to the satisfaction of the customer whilst being in charge of the day-to-day operation of the hotel.
- To adhere to and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and cleanliness.
- To have and maintain a high standard of product knowledge with regards to the restaurant and wine menus.
- To check on guest satisfaction and respond to guest queries/complaints immediately and to ensure they are dealt with to the satisfaction of the customer while adhering the complaints procedure.
- To be fully aware of the hotel sales packagers and promotions ensuring that the department is prepared for such offers.
Closing Date: 03rd January 2019