- 24th February park open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
- 25th February park open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
About this job
1. Manage the Retail team and multiple store units to achieve both sales targets and guest spend per head targets.
2. To implement and manage promotions to drive sales of retail product, encourage multiple item purchase and monitor and analyse results.
3. To implement and maintain a positive Health and Safety culture ensuring that Company Health and Safety systems and procedures are understood and adhered to.
4. To immediately communicate to your Line Manager any problems or incidents that could threaten the safety or security of guests or staff.
5. To select and recruit seasonal staff ensuring that they are drug tested and attend a Company Induction and Departmental Induction prior to starting work.
6. To ensure a high standard of personal appearance and cleanliness is maintained, uniforms are clean, in good condition and are worn correctly at all times
7. To be responsible for ensuring all seasonal staff receive specific training for all units and equipment they are allocated to and all such training is documented
8. To ensure operational systems and procedures are being followed and adhered to.
9. Understand and be conversant in the till system, reporting function and till product management.
10. To produce and review risk assessments, standard operating procedures, fire risk assessments and COSHH assessments for your areas of responsibility.
11. To ensure that retail units are correctly manned at all times.
12. To lead in the investigation, preparation of reports and corrective action related to any incidents occurring within your area of responsibility.
13. To ensure that the equipment, buildings and surrounding areas within the Retail Department are kept in good repair, free from hazards, and provide a clean, safe environment for employees and guests.
14. To be responsible for the presentation of all retail units and the merchandising of products, that they are replenished, correctly priced, clean, litter and debris free and that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
15. To continually strive for improvement in all guest service assessments such as the Mystery Guest programme and corrective actions are taken to improve poor performance.
16. To liaise with the Purchasing Dept. participating in the development of new ranges and product.
17. Manage the on-line retail merchandise shop.
18. Manage the stock taking schedule including the delivery and reporting and analysis or results identifying and rectifying any issues.