- 24th March park open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
- 25th March park open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
About the role
To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as defined by your manager, based on changing needs of the business.
In the event that any part off this job description shall conflict with the terms and conditions of your contract for services then the contract shall prevail.
To ensure that you provide a high standard of guest service, ensuring that every guest is treated in a friendly and helpful manner and that all guest enquiries are dealt with in a positive way.
To provide first aid treatment to guests and employees as and when required.
To manage and maintain first aid records and incident reports.
To produce reports on first aid and security incidents, as and when required.
To attend the company Incident Report meeting, as and when required.
To communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to you’re Manager, Supervisor and other Company employees.
To ensure that all documentation with regard to lost and found property is updated on a daily basis and is ready for an audit.
To complete the daily logbook in a timely fashion, following your routine patrols or any incidents that might occur.
To maintain confidentiality and to adhere to the Data Protection regulations.
1. SIA Licence (Security Industry Authority)
2. First Aid at Work Certificate (3-Day)
3. FPOS Intermediate Certificate (First Person On Scene)
4. Hand-cuff Certification (Basic Training)
Main Duties / Responsibilities
1. To maintain a positive Health & Safety culture, ensuring that the Company Health & Safety systems and procedures are understood and adhered to.
2. To ensure that a high standard of personal and team appearance and cleanliness are maintained, that the employees uniforms are clean, in a good condition and that they are worn correctly at all times.
3. To ensure that the security operational systems and procedures are understood and adhered to.
4. To make regular patrols of the site and its surrounding areas to detect and apprehend any offenders causing loss, or damage to the Company.
5. To carry out daily checks of the premises and any equipment therein, reporting any faults found to the Security Supervisor or Security Manager whilst ensuring that all of the necessary documentation is also completed.
6. To liaise effectively with the Emergency Services.
7. To ensure that all of the hazardous first aid waste is disposed of correctly.
8. To ensure that all of the equipment used is well maintained and kept clean.
9. To assist other departments with situations that include, but not exclusively include, potential offenders, theft, vandalism and aggressive behaviour.
10. To carry out any driving duties requested of the patrol, provided an appropriate licence is held by that patrol.
11. To ensure that all lost property is dealt with in accordance with the company procedures, regarding any lost or found property, whilst all such property is being held securely.
12. To ensure that the Found Property room is kept clean and tidy at all times.
13. The patrol is required to make themselves available for door duties at company and corporate functions, as and when necessary, provided that an appropriate licence is held by that patrol.
14. To provide first aid treatment to guests and employees.
15. To carry out searches and security checks on employees and guest, when required to do so.
16. To administer to potential Pleasure Beach employees and Pleasure Beach Concessionaires employees before they commence their employment, and to also administer a drugs test if there is reasonable cause to believe an existing employee requires testing, as well as administering random drug tests to all existing employees.