Nickelodeon’s SLIMEFEST SHOW
This October half term, Nickelodeon SLIMEFEST returns for another Slime-soaked year!
Join Nickelodeon presenters Jordan and Perri as they host all the SLIME, MUSIC and MAYHEM at The Arena, Blackpool Pleasure Beach from 21st – 23rd October 2017. With special guests and top music acts, you will not want to miss it!
SLIMEFEST Terms & Conditions (PDF)
Performance Dates: 21st October - 23rd October 2017 Performance Times: 13.00 and 18.00
SLIMEFEST Tickets: £15.00
This October half term, Nickelodeon SLIMEFEST returns for another Slime-soaked year!
Join Nickelodeon Jordan and Perri as they host all the SLIME, MUSIC and MAYHEM at The Arena, Blackpool Pleasure Beach from 21st – 23rd October 2017.
Each SLIMEFEST show will feature epic performances by dance super group, Diversity. Plus rockin’ musical performances by leading pop acts and appearances by some of Nickelodeon’s biggest stars!
Performance Dates and Times:
|Saturday||21st October 2017||13.00 and 18.00|
|Sunday||22nd October 2017||13.00 and 18.00|
|Monday||23rd October 2017||13.00 and 18.00|
|SLIME PIT and Seated Tickets||£15.00|
|SLIME PIT and Seated Tickets + Pleasure Beach Rides Wristband*||£37.00|
|SLIME PIT and Seated Tickets + Resort Pass**||£70.00|
* Pleasure Beach Rides Wristband allows you to enjoy all the rides at Pleasure Beach and Nickelodeon Land. Entry to the park and unlimited all day riding on all rides including Nickelodeon Land. Height restrictions apply.
** Resort Pass is a special ticket designed to bring you the best of Blackpool in one easy package offering great value for money. The Blackpool Resort Pass includes entry to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, including Nickelodeon Land, Blackpool Tower Eye, Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Blackpool AND the new Blackpool Tower Dungeon. The Blackpool Resort Pass will give you 1 visit to each attraction across 7 days.
MAKE A SHORT BREAK OF IT
Blackpool has a stellar reputation for show stopping entertainment. Whilst you’re visiting us to enjoy all the green gunge of SLIMEFEST, there’s plenty more to choose from to make your Blackpool visit really special.
Want an interactive adventure? Nowhere else in the UK can boast such a concentrated number of family-friendly attractions in one space – you just need to decide which adventure to have first!
The famous Blackpool Resort Pass is on sale for use during October half-term in order for you to enjoy Blackpool’s fantastic attractions at great value. The Resort Pass provides heavily-discounted entry into Blackpool’s leading attractions. For more information, head on over to blackpoolresortpass.com!
Whilst the SLIMEFEST shows are being performed, the world-famous Blackpool Illuminations will be shining along all six miles of Blackpool Promenade. Due to the busy nature of the October half-term, we encourage you to explore the Illuminations by foot, or on one of the fabulous illuminated trams. Why not experience the magic of LightPool? Five amazing shows will be projected onto the base of the glorious Blackpool Tower throughout each evening which utilise the most cutting-edge technology.
Wrap up warm, come along to stand on the Comedy Carpet and watch the Tower light up in a really unique way. Have your photo projected onto the Tower and treat yourself to some delicious refreshments as you enjoy this unique entertainment.
In Blackpool, there is always so much to choose from when planning great family time. Have a look on our website at visitblackpool.com for some more inspiration on making your SLIMEFEST experience unforgettable.
Need Somewhere to Stay ?
As we’re going to be welcoming thousands of families from all corners of the globe, it is really important to book your accommodation now to ensure you’ve got somewhere fantastic to relax and catch some Zs after the gloop and goo of SLIMEFEST and everything else Blackpool has to offer.
Whatever your budget, there is a great selection of accommodation to meet your family needs. All of the accommodation advertised with VisitBlackpool is nationally accredited, which means you can be assured quality wherever you decide to book. For full details of our accommodation and how to book, follow this link.
What are the different ticket options?
- Seated Tickets: These are arena-style seats around the central area of auditorium. Seated tickets are available to all attendees of SLIMEFEST with no age restriction. The best seats available will be allocated at time of purchase.
- SLIME PIT Tickets: SLIME PIT tickets are only available to children aged 8-15 who are accompanied by a parent or guardian (parent or guardian must have purchased a seated ticket).
- SLIME PIT tickets are standing only tickets with those in the SLIME PIT expected to stand for the show’s 90 minute duration. Those with SLIME PIT tickets will likely get very messy.
How old do you need to be to attend SLIMEFEST?
- Anyone can come to SLIMEFEST, but only children aged 8-15 can go into the SLIME PIT.
- All attendees aged 2-year-old and over need to purchase tickets. Babies under two will need to be carried by parents and will not need to pay for tickets.
- Children aged 15+ unaccompanied without a parent are allowed in the seated area only
- 1 Adult to every 4 children
Will I get Slimed?
- SLIME PIT Tickets: High chance of being covered in Slime.
- Seated Tickets: A Slime-free zone. Please do be aware that regardless of where you are seated, all attendees may experience incidental brushes with Slime as we will be releasing tonnes of the green goo and cannot guarantee where it will land!
What should I wear?
- Feel free to get creative with what you wear as SLIMEFEST is a show all about kids having the Slime of their lives! If you are in the SLIME PIT area, it will get pretty messy, so it’s a good idea to bring a change of clothes and a spare towel for the trip home. If you are thinking about wearing your best white shirt or fave clothes, then think again! It’s best to wear your not-so-fave clothes just in case you get super slimy.
Can parents get into the SLIME PIT too?
- No, the SLIME PIT is a parent free zone! Parents will be able to see the SLIME PIT area throughout the show and meet their slimy children afterwards in a designated area. Nickelodeon has an experienced team on the ground to ensure the safety of children in all areas at all times.
Will kids be allowed to leave the SLIME PIT to go to the toilet or see their parents in the seated area?
- Children will be allowed to go to the toilet only if escorted by a Nick chaperone
- Children will not be allowed in the seating area to see their parents unless they have purchased a seat in this area.
What if my child is uncomfortable and wants to leave the SLIME PIT area?
- The SLIME PIT area will be the centre of all of the SLIMEFEST action however, we understand that some children may become tired or overwhelmed in the SLIME PIT and wish to leave. If you think that this might be the case with your child, we would recommend purchasing an additional seated ticket for them to ensure they have the option of sitting to watch the show.
What is Slime made from?
- The recipe for Slime is TOP SECRET so we can’t tell you that. Slime is completely safe but you’d be crazy if you tried to eat it.
What does my ticket include?
- If you have bought a ticket to the SLIMEFEST show then you have entry to the show venue at either the 1pm or 6pm performances on the date and time stated. The show will last approximately 90 minutes.
Are there cloakroom facilities to keep our stuff Slime free?
- Yes! There are cloakroom places available outside the main venue
When can I enter the SLIMEFEST venue at Blackpool Pleasure Beach?
- Doors will open 60 minutes prior to each performance
Late entry policy:
- Last entry will be 15 minutes before official start time of event
When will the show finish?
- The show will last approximately 90 minutes
Is there a break?
- No, the show will run straight through for 90 minutes
Can we bring food and drink into the show?
- You can’t bring any food or drink purchased outside Blackpool Pleasure Beach into The Arena with you. There is food and drink available to purchase inside the venue.
Is there a difference between each show?
- Each SLIMEFEST show will be hosted by Nickelodeon presenters Jordan & Perri and feature special performances by dance troupe Diversity and surprise star guests and music acts. Filled with SLIME, MUSIC and MAYHEM you do not want to miss it!
Will I be filmed?
- Nickelodeon’s cameras will be on the ground at the event filming official content for our TV channel, website and social media. Feel free to join in on the action with your own photos and videos on social media. The official TV broadcast of SLIMEFEST 2017 will be filmed at both shows and will premiere on Nickelodeon in November.
Where can I find out more info in the lead up to SLIMEFEST?
- www.nick.co.uk/SLIMEFEST is your destination for all the excitement, games, music and information you will need to get you prepared for the Slime of your life.
All tickets purchased are strictly non-refundable
SLIME PIT Tickets:
- Prior to arrival parents should write their mobile phone number on the child’s SLIME PIT wristband with a PERMANENT BLACK MARKER PEN
- Firstly the Slime is safe however you’d be crazy if you tried to eat it.
- If you are in the SLIME PIT you will almost certainly be Slimed.
- Seated Tickets are in a Slime free zone. Please do be aware that regardless of where you are seated, all attendees may receive incidental brushes with Slime and we cannot guarantee where the Slime may land!
- No throwing Slime.
- The Slime is very slippy so no pushing or intentional sliding in Slime.
- The Slime stays in the SLIME PIT. The audience is not permitted to flick or throw any Slime on stage or at other audience members. If you are caught doing this you may be asked to leave the SLIME PIT and The Arena.
- No climbing on or over the barrier surrounding the SLIME PIT as this will be slippy and dangerous, if you want to leave then ask a member of staff in the SLIME PIT and they will help you get cleaned up.
- Lastly have fun.
Important information for parents
Nickelodeon’s SLIMEFEST is a child and family-focused event. We do everything we can to ensure an amazing experience for all of our guests, with safety being our number one priority. Our dedicated team are positioned at every one of SLIMEFEST’s access points to ensure all children are 100% supervised no matter where they are standing. SLIMEFEST gives kids and families a once-in-a-lifetime experience they will treasure forever! Please contact us should you have any questions at [email protected] We recommend towels and a change of clothes for the trip home, along with some plastic bags to take Slime-drenched items home in.