Top tips for a great value day out at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- A day out at Blackpool Pleasure Beach is always full of family fun and adrenaline fuelled thrills but we want to make sure that as well as this you have the best value day out possible.Blackpool Pleasure Beach has a wide range of products so visitors can make the most of their day out and leave them with more money to spend on treats!Here are our top six tips on how to make your money go further on your day out at the UK’s favourite amusement park:
1. Always make sure that you book online in advance of your visit for a discounted rate on your wristbands. You can do this anytime before midnight the day before your visit. For even bigger savings you can book your wristbands more than 10 days in advance. Purchasing your wristbands in advance can save you upto £12.50 on an adult wristband.
2. If you want to make your day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach extra special, a Mega Ticket offers the chance to purchase a wristband, a meal deal and a ride or character photo for one great price. Booking online makes this even better value with a saving of upto £11.50 if booked in advance.
3. There is so much to pack into a day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach so why not spread the fun over two? If you purchase a two-day wristband, not only do you get to enjoy double the action and adventures, you can also make huge savings! Two-day wristbands can be purchased on the day, or for bigger savings, in advance. Booking in advance of your visit can save you upto £22.50 compared with buying 2 separate wristbands on the day of your visit.
4. The Big Value Pass lets you experience everything there is to offer at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. As well as a wristband, it gives you the chance to enjoy any of the fantastic shows which take place, a trip around Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium, all the scares of the Pasaje Del Terror and an ice skating session at Pleasure Beach Arena – all for one great price. If booked online in advance The Big Value Pass is even cheaper with a saving of £10.
5. Having fun on your day out can be hungry work so in order to plan your spending, and also to make sure you enjoy some tasty treats while you are here, you can use an All You Can Eat Wristband to cover the cost of all your meals and snacks. Choose from a wide range of meals including fresh pizza, pasta and salad, spicy Mexican dishes, mouthwatering burgers and fish and chips. Booking online in advance can save you upto £2.50 on the price of one of these tasty wristbands.