- We look forward to welcoming you back to share in our 125th year.
- 17th April open from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 18th April open from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 19th April open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
Health and Safety statement
Blackpool Pleasure Beach will do everything possible to ensure its guests have a safe and pleasurable visit.
However, certain rides and attractions in our park are physically demanding and vigorous. Pleasure Beach, therefore, reserves the right to refuse admission to any ride or attraction should we feel that there is an unacceptable risk to your safety or the safety of others should they participate.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach has been advised that in refusing to provide admission to rides and attractions on the grounds of health and safety, is not discriminatory and this is provided for in the Equality Act 2010. This view is endorsed by the HSE.
We hope that you understand and accept this statement, which is made in the interest of health and safety.
Access Guide and Information
We have created an Access Guide which provides access requirements for all of our rides and attractions in detail which you can download by clicking the image below.
Alternatively, if you see the individual ride pages you can also view that specific rides access information.
We also have a detailed guide listed on the AccessAble website.
This website provides in-depth, very detailed information and photographs for all of our venues and public access areas and includes images and information you may need for a visit to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Click the image above to check out their website.
Tickets and Prices
All guests including those who are disabled are required to purchase an eTicket.
- To do this you need to click the ‘Book Now’ link at the top of the page and purchase the amount of Adult or Juniors you require and claim your eTicket following the instructions provided.
- There are no discounted rates for guests with disabilities.
- We are not offering Pleasure Beach Passes this season to help with social distancing measures by opening up the turnstiles on rides to reduce touchpoints and interaction between guests and staff.
- We recognise that depending on a person’s ability, they may not be able to access all rides and attractions and that some guests may require a carer, if this is the case please see the Carer section below.
- If a guest requires the assistance of a carer to access the rides then a single carer can be issued with admission to the park and rides for free.
- The Carer Pass is not available online.
- When booking your visit, all members of your party other than the carer(s) need to buy an eTicket in advance online.
- Documentary evidence is required for a Carer Pass, which needs to be presented at the Ticket Centre upon arrival.
- Carer Passes will only be issued at the Ticket Centre on the date of visit.
The documents we accept for guests requesting a Carer Pass are:
- Letter confirming receipt of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Letter confirming receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- A current and valid blue badge
- If you feel you do require the assistance of a carer, however, do not have any of the above forms of documentation, if you bring a letter from your GP or Medical Consultant on headed paper that states the reason you need a carer with you. This does not need to be a letter of diagnosis.
All of the above must be used alongside a valid form of photographic ID for the named recipient and must be dated within 12 months.
Ride Queue Assistance
For guests who have a recognised medical condition which prevents them from being able to queue for a ride or attraction, we offer an EasyPass service.
This service allows the disabled guest and one other person who has an eTicket to enter the ride via the exit or Speedy Pass gate. The ride staff permit access to the rides when safe to do so.
Guide or Assistance Dogs
We do allow guests to bring Assistance Dogs or Guide Dogs.
We suggest contacting us in advance to arrange any visits with Assistance or Guide Dogs. No other animals are permitted into the park. Please ensure that identifying paperwork for the Guide or Assistance Dog is provided and that they are harnessed at all times. Both Guide or Assistance Dogs are not be allowed to accompany guests onto the rides, please ensure the dog is left with another member of your group and not left unattended at any time. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs at all times.
We have a number of wheelchairs for hire
Due to the limited number of wheelchairs we have, these can only be obtained in person on the day of your visit. A refundable deposit of £20 (cash only) is required, plus a £5 hire charge.
Please enquire at the Information Desk, located on the ground floor of the Ticket Centre, and one of our Ambassadors will check for availability.
We would strongly recommend that you contact us in advance of your visit.
We have a dedicated Accessibility Enquiry phone line here – 0333 003 2212
This phone line is available every day from 9 am – 5 pm. Dialling 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards inclusive minutes on mobile phone tariffs.
Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] and we will aim to respond to you within 48 hours.