- Did you know? You can get your wristbands cheaper by buying more than 10 days in advance.
- Book online to make great savings!
- Open today 9.15am-5pm · Open tomorrow 9.15am-5pm
Health and Safety
Blackpool Pleasure Beach will do everything possible to ensure its guests have a safe and pleasurable stay.
However, certain rides and attractions in our Park are physically demanding and vigorous. Pleasure Beach therefore reserves the right to refuse admission to any ride or attraction should we feel that there is an unacceptable risk to your safety or the safety of others should they participate.
Pleasure Beach have been advised that in refusing to provide admission to rides and attractions on the grounds of health and safety, this is not discriminatory and this is provided for in the Equality Act 2010. This view is endorsed by the HSE.
We hope that you understand and accept this statement, which is made in the interest of health and safety.
We have created an Access Guide which explains the nature of all of our rides and attractions in detail.
Tickets and Prices
There are no discounted rates for guests with disabilities.
However, we recognise that, depending on a person’s ability, they may not be able to have access to all rides and attractions. Therefore, as an alternative to our Unlimited Ride Wristbands, tickets for individual rides and attractions may be purchased. Should you wish to use only tickets, then guests will also need to purchase a Pleasure Beach Pass for entry into the park.
If a guest requires the assistance of a carer, then that person will need to purchase either a ride wristband (at the discounted junior rate), or, if the guest has purchased only a Park Entry Pass, then the carer/helper will be issued with a Park Entry Pass (maximum of one) free of charge.
If you wish to go on only a few rides, invididual ride tickets are the perfect option.
For those guests who have a recognised medical condition which prevents them from being able to queue for access to a ride or attraction, we are able to offer to that guest a unique Entry-via-Exit (EvE) wristband.
This allows the wearer and one other person who has either a valid ride wristband or ride tickets to enter the ride via the exit or Speedy Pass gate. The ride staff will then permit entry when safe to do so.
Entry-via-exit wristband eligibility
- Guests will need to provide evidence of their condition in the form of a letter from a medical practitioner
- The letter must confirm the condition and its effect(s) upon the guest
- DLA letters and blue badges are unfortunately not acceptable proof of a medical condition
- Although our Ticket Sales staff are permitted to exercise their common sense and discretion, the only way to ensure the provision of an EvE band is with an appropriate letter from a medical practitioner.
We only allow assistance dogs on to the park on a lead or in a harness. They are not permitted on any of the rides and must remain with a member of your party.
We have a limited number of wheelchairs for hire.
A deposit of £20 (cash only) is required, plus a £5 hire charge.
Please enquire at the Information Desk, located on the ground floor of the Ticket Centre, and one of our Ambassadors will check for availability.