1. The Digital Ride Photo Pass is only valid for on-ride photography and excludes all other forms of photography.
2. It is the Digital Ride Photo Pass holder’s responsibility to look after your Digital Ride Photo Pass wristband. POMVOM will not refund any lost or damaged Digital Ride Photo Pass.
3. The Digital Ride Photo Pass holder must be in the photo they wish to claim.
5. Ride photography locations are subject to change and may not be operational every day. No compensation is available should you not be able to claim a photo at a specific location.
6. Photo quality can be affected by environmental and technical factors. POMVOM accepts no liability where this is the case.
7. If the Digital Ride Photo Pass is used by someone other than the holder, it may be cancelled without compensation.
8. Compromising or inappropriate photos will not be issued. This decision will be made by the staff at the photo retail counter and their decision is final.