We are looking for confident, hardworking applicants who are willing to join our dynamic team in our IT Department as an IT Support Technician. The ideal candidate is to have previous experience in a similar role and must be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Maintain and repair IT equipment to required standards.
• Install new software and hardware as required.
• Recommend system or operational changes so as to improve efficiency.
• Maintain an appropriate level of technical knowledge and competence.
• Assist Head of IT as required.
• Provide cover as required in the absence of other IT System Support Engineers.
• Create and maintain documentation as requested by the Head of IT to ensure IT service support can be continued in your absence.
• Comply with departmental procedures.
• Maintain system of recording all IT department work requests and actions taken to satisfy these.
• Set up new users for Company IT systems and disable leavers.
• Monitor IT systems for signs of misuse
• General administrative duties.
• Ensure departmental compliance with the Company Safety Management System
• Ensure departmental compliance with all software licensing and other relevant requirements.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted to arrange an interview.
To apply please complete the form below including your CV and covering letter in the same document:
We understand that things can change, the weather can turn, or sometimes something just pops up. With our NEW flexidate eTickets you can swap the date of your visit free of charge* without having to talk to anyone!
*Terms and conditions click here