Job Name: Patrol Officer
- To maintain a positive Health & Safety culture, ensuring that the Company Health & Safety systems and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- To ensure that a high standard of personal and team appearance and cleanliness are maintained, that the employees uniforms are clean, in a good condition and that they are worn correctly at all times.
- To ensure that the security operational systems and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- To make regular patrols of the site and its surrounding areas to detect and apprehend any offenders causing loss, or damage to the Company.
- To carry out daily checks of the premises and any equipment therein, reporting any faults found to the Security Supervisor or Security Manager whilst ensuring that all of the necessary documentation is also completed.
- To liaise effectively with the Emergency Services.
- To ensure that all of the hazardous first aid waste is disposed of correctly.
- To ensure that all of the equipment used is well maintained and kept clean.
- To assist other departments with situations that include, but not exclusively include, potential offenders, theft, vandalism and aggressive behaviour.
- To carry out any driving duties requested, provided an appropriate licence is held.
- 1 SIA Door Supervisor Licence (Security Industry Authority)
- First Aid at Work Certificate (3-Day)
- FPOS Intermediate Certificate (First Person On Scene) or equivalent
- Hand-cuff Certification (Basic Training)
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted to attend an interview.
How To Apply:
To apply please complete the form below including your CV and covering letter in the same document: