- We look forward to welcoming you back to share in our 125th year.
- 17th April open from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 18th April open from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 19th April open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
What is EasyPass?
For guests who have a recognised medical condition that prevents them from being able to queue for access to a ride or attraction, we offer an EasyPass service.
Before entering the park we can help you set up the EasyPass mobile service where you can book yourself onto the rides.
This allows ‘the guest’ (who is unable to queue) and one other person to enter the ride via the exit or Speedy Pass gate, avoiding the main queue line.
The ride staff will check your EasyPass then permit entry when safe to do so.
For those who have used the EvE or E Wristband service before – EasyPass is the same scheme with some changes made to make this fair for everyone.
**Please be aware, the following rides are not available via the EasyPass service:
- Avatar Airbender
- Big Dipper
- Blue Flyer
- Nickelodeon Streak
- Ghost Train
- Alpine Rallye
- Thompson Carousel
- Chinese Puzzle Maze
How do I qualify for this service?
If you or a member of your group has a recognised medical condition that prevents you or them from being able to queue for a ride, we can offer an EasyPass.
In order for you to be issued with an ‘EasyPass’ we will accept one of the following documentation as proof of eligibility:
- Letter confirming receipt of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Letter confirming receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- A current and valid blue badge
- If you feel you are unable to queue however do not have any of the above forms of documentation, we can issue an EasyPass Wristband if you bring a letter from your GP or Medical Consultant on headed paper that states the reason you are unable to queue. This does not need to be a letter of diagnosis.
All of the above must be used alongside a valid form of photographic ID for the named recipient and must be dated within 12 months.
Where do I collect my EasyPass from?
When you arrive at the Park, please head to the Information Desk in the Ticket Centre.
From here we will be able to discuss your requirements for your visit and you will be able to collect or purchase your eTickets.
How does EasyPass work?
Follow these simple instructions to enjoy the rides.
The EasyPass mobile service allows you to select one of the available rides on your own mobile device.
- You will first need an eTicket in order to use the EasyPass service.
- We will help attach your EasyPass to your eTicket.
- You will then use our eGuide and then tap the Speedy Pass logo.
- Select the ride you wish to go on, and go straight to the Speedy Pass entrance or at the ride exit.
- You will be asked to show your EasyPass on your mobile device, you will then be loaded onto the ride when it is safe and appropriate, as with all other rides.
- After riding, a timer will appear on your mobile device. Once this gets to zero, you can then select your next ride – the time displayed is based on the estimated queue length of the ride just ridden, reduced by 50%.
- If you don’t have your own phone with access to the internet, we do have a limited number of EasyPass mobile devices you can use during your visit, with a refundable deposit required.
Don’t worry if this sounds confusing – we will help you to set this up and show you how to use the EasyPass mobile service when you arrive at the Ticket Centre.
You will need to do this each time you visit.
How many people can I bring with me on the rides?
This service allows the guest with an EasyPass and one other person to enter the ride via the exit or Speedy Pass gate.
Up to an additional 2 guests can be added for £5 per person.
If you have any questions about this service feel free to contact us on 0333 003 2212, available every day from 9 pm – 5 pm. 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards inclusive minutes on mobile phone tariffs.
Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] and we will aim to respond to you as soon as possible.
If you have any other questions related to this please visit our Help & FAQ pages or visit the contact us page below to ask a question before your visit.