Reports to: Bar & Café Manager
About the role:
The Arena and Globe Theatre at Blackpool Pleasure Beach are currently seeking Box Office Staff for The Summer Season. The contract will start in early July till November with the option of staying with us over the winter for the right candidate. Candidates must be of a smart appearance, be confident with excellent customer service skills. Must be confident in using computer programs. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given. This is a monthly paid position. Reporting to the Box Office Supervisor, you must be able to do early starts and late finishes and be an excellent team player” NMW applies. Come and join us at the coolest place in Blackpool this Summer. Interviews taking place soon”
1. To operate and assist on any ticketing sales points (Arena, Globe & Park tickets sales) in order to provide an efficient and productive booking system for the public including counter, phone and online sales when required.
2. To answer all telephone calls during your shift.
3. To carry out any other duties as defined by your manager based on the changing needs of the business.
4. To ensure that Master files & customer records are completed, maintained and accurate, complying with data protection
5. To ensure that the Box Office is a friendly and welcoming environment for all visitors to the Arena/Globe.
6. Administration duties as defined by the Arena Management
7. To work in other areas of the Arena such as Food & Beverage, skate shop & skate hire
8. To assist with events within the Arena & Globe such as Birthday parties.
9. Identify Maintenance problems & report to the Duty Manager.
10. Provides the Pleasure Beach Service Experience consistently for all our customers.
As well as a competitive salary, team members also receive employee benefits including free eTickets for themselves, friends and family, discounts on food, drink and merchandise in the park, plus discounts with a number of local businesses such as gyms and food outlets.
Flexible hours are available to accommodate candidates’ availability. Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Up to £8.91 per hour