Reports to: Group stores manager and assistant stores manager
Apply by: 09/06/2023
About the role:
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is looking to employ a Stores Supervisor in our busy Catering & Retail Warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and have a full valid UK driving license. A forklift license would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
· Attend internal meetings
· Manage the completion of all required Food Safety paperwork.
· Ensure the working environments are kept clean and safe to work in.
· Ensure paperwork is kept up to date.
· Place orders with suppliers daily.
· Facilitate the delivery of stock in a timely manner to internal customers.
· Ensure all delivery notes are signed by the relevant personnel and checked.
· Ensure deliveries for chilled and frozen items are stored correctly with temperature checks recorded.
· Ensure use by dates are monitored, documented and stock rotated. In order to minimise wastage and maximise shelf life for units on the park.
· Ensure the retail stock is priced correctly prior to sending it to the outlet.
· Manage the collection of recyclables.
· Quarantine any damaged goods, and report faults to the relevant Purchasing Manager.
· To organise the layout of the stores ensuring that goods are easily accessible in a timely manner.
· Foster a culture of continual improvement within the team and the supply base.
· Adapt to change in the work environment as roles change within the team.
· Will involve manual handling.
· Involves weekend work.
To apply please complete the form below including your CV and covering letter in the same document: