|Job Title||Marketing Executive|
|Department||Marketing & PR|
|Reports to||Director of Marketing, Sales & PR|
Reporting to the Head of Marketing as part of a busy small in-house marketing and PR team for Blackpool Pleasure Beach and all of its associated brands including:
· The amusement park
· Shows, events and venues
Responsible for the planning, coordination, management and delivery of all e.comms sent from the marketing department at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. To deliver and coordinate a broad range of marketing tasks within a small busy in-house marketing and PR team. Excellent organisation skills, efficiency and the ability to work at speed are essential skills for this role.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
· To lead the Marketing Department’s e-communications strategy and execute the strategy weekly.
· To ensure the content of all Blackpool Pleasure Beach websites is correct and up to date.
· Provide marketing support to a range of departments including but not limited to print, artwork, and e.comms support.
· Represent Blackpool Pleasure Beach at meetings and events when required.
· To liaise with external creative agencies to progress campaigns offering marketing support where required.
· To undertake internal design projects for web-based and print content when the services of an external creative agency are not required.
· Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all marketing literature deliveries and stock. This includes coordinating deliveries, storage, stock control and ordering.
· Responsible for the distribution and display of all marketing point-of-sale material across the park.
· Obtain quotes and estimates for a wide range of marketing services, ensuring competitive quotes are obtained for all goods and services to ensure the best value for money is achieved.
· Coordinate external distribution of marketing literature and point of sale working with a range of distribution suppliers and partners.
· Assist with coordination of artwork, production and schedule of fitting of all on and off-park signage.
· Provide PR assistance to the PR team as required involving a range of tasks that require good communication skills and confidence.
Key Skills Required
· Ability to motivate yourself, be innovative in your approach and plan and manage your time effectively will be key to your success in this role.
· Full clean driving licence
· Excellent organization, IT skills and a good understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and CRM systems
· Confidence to deal with people at all levels within an organisation both internally and externally from the organisation
· Must be an excellent team player whilst also having the ability to be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
· To adhere to all company health and safety regulations being responsible for your health and safety and that of others, and ensuring fire precautions and emergency procedures are complied with.
· Ensure compliance with the company’s written standard practices and departmental procedures.
· Undertake, when necessary, any other duties required by management.
· A flexible approach to working hours is required to meet the often-changing demands of the business including weekend and evening work.
· To undertake training and development as identified through the appraisal process as directed by your director
· To act as an ambassador for Blackpool Pleasure Beach at company events, opening nights, exhibitions and functions including external meetings as required.
To apply please complete the form below including your CV and covering letter in the same document: