|Job Title||Marketing Manager|
|Department||Marketing & PR|
|Reports to||Director of Marketing, Sales & PR|
|Hours||Monday to Friday (40 hours p/w) Office based|
Main Responsibilities and Key Results Areas
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is a household name and attraction that has been delivering fun days out for over 125 years. We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to join our team and lead the marketing strategy for the 42 acre park, it’s stunning hotels and all of our shows & events throughout the season. The role is varied, from marketing rides to pantomimes and from working with SpongeBob to Halloween scare actors. The role is 100% office based due to the nature of the business, and those looking for hybrid work or remote work need not apply.
● Manage Brand, Social Media, Marketing Comms and marketing initiatives.
● Manage and develop the Marketing Apprentice.
● Monitor brand performance through key performance indicators (KPIs) and other data aggregators to ensure targets are met and to inform future strategies.
● Develop and implement strategies to position the Blackpool Pleasure Beach for attendance growth .
● Conduct in-depth analysis of current customer and consumer trends to create strategies and inform creative to become more effective.
●Design, supervise and support the execution of the creation of content across a variety of platforms, including newsletters, artwork, and digital media.
● Organise media days for key shows & events throughout the season.
● Manage the marketing budget and strategies and marketing techniques to position us in the forefront of the decision makers when booking days out, be it mums, dads, group travel organizers or anybody else.
● Work with advertising and PR agencies to manage and execute effective marketing campaigns for the brand.
● Maintain and grow the companies’ affiliations and partnerships to broaden our reach and strengthen our brand’s influence.
Information Required Attributes
● Experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably in the leisure industry (2+ years).
● A degree in marketing or another relevant field.
● Strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing.
● Experience in market, data, and competitor analysis.
● Proven track record in managing marketing campaigns and hitting targets.
● Excellent project management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities.
● Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Collaborative work style.
● Experience in Adobe and email marketing is preferred but not essential.
● Free tickets to Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
● 30% off food and drink when on park or in our hotels.
● Free tickets to Blackpool Pleasure Beach shows & events.
● Discount on Blackpool Transport tickets.
● Other benefits can include private medical insurance, access to the Medicash scheme and more pending probation success and contract.
Salary negotiable on experience.
To apply please complete the form below including your CV and covering letter in the same document: