1. Blackpool Pleasure Beach, whose registered office is at 525 Ocean Blvd, Blackpool FY4 1EZ, is the legal promoter of this competition (‘Blackpool Pleasure Beach’).
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition will commence on 13th November 2023 at 10am (Local UK Time) and conclude on 24th November at 23:59 (Local UK Time) (together the ‘Entry Period’).
4. No purchase is necessary to participate in this competition.
5. Blackpool Pleasure Beach accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed corrupted or not received due to technical disruptions, network congestions or for any other reason.
6. Inappropriate, offensive, brand damaging or illegible Entries in the opinion of Blackpool Pleasure Beach shall not be accepted and shall be automatically disqualified.
7. Entries submitted outside the Entry Period will not be included in the competition.
8. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. By entering the competition, all Qualifying Entrants consent to their real name, nick name, social media account name and associated account picture being published on the Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s website and social media channels and being made available in accordance with clause 21.
10. By entering the competition, all Qualifying Entrants further consent to their Entries being published on Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s social media channels (modified as necessary to remove any personally identifiable information) for PR purposes and regardless of whether or not their Entries are selected as a winner of the competition.
11. All Qualifying Entrants further confirm and warrant that their Entries do not and will not infringe the rights of any third party.
12. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties are not permitted.
Selection of the winner
13. Each Qualifying Entrant who has entered a valid Entry over the duration of the Entry Period will be entered into the competition. 12 winners will be selected from those Qualifying Entrants (1 winner selected each day of the competition’s duration.)
14. Each draw will take place at 12pm (local UK time) the day after the corresponding social media post was posted
15. Blackpool Pleasure Beach’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Claiming a prize
16. The winners shall be contacted by Blackpool Pleasure Beach by no later than 23:59 (local UK time) on the same day the winner is selected.
17. The winner will be expected to claim their prize within 72 hours of being notified by responding to or contacting Blackpool Pleasure Beach directly.
18. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or refuses or fails to agree to these relevant terms, then Blackpool Pleasure Beach reserves the right to reallocate the prize. The prize is non-transferable and Blackpool Pleasure Beach will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
19. The winner will be expected to provide a relevant postal address, email and contact number so their prize can be posted to them.
20. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all of the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
21. The winners’ names and the names of the judges creating a shortlist of entries can be obtained upon request in writing from Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 525 Ocean Blvd, Blackpool FY4 1EZ
22. Blackpool Pleasure Beach reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or change the details of the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions without notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
23. The decision of Blackpool Pleasure Beach on any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Save where it has been negligent, Blackpool Pleasure Beach will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from the Entries into the competition or the Qualifying Entrants’ acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit any Qualifying Entrant’s ability to participate in this competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
25. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
26. In cases where the prize is a hotel stay, the prize is subject to availability and must be taken on or before 30 April 2024.
27. In cases where the prize is a show or attraction ticket, this is subject to availability and the individual show/attractions opening dates and times. Hot Ice tickets exclude opening and closing night.
28. Personal data obtained in the process of the competition will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering the competition. It will be held by Blackpool Pleasure Beach and its subsidiaries either manually or electronically. The information will be restricted to authorised users only and treated in the strictest confidence, subject to the permissions granted under sections 9, 10, 19 and 21. Personal data may be held by Blackpool Pleasure Beach for a period of up to 18 months after the closing date of the competition. For full details on how your personal data is used please visit www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/privacy-policy/