- Blackpool Pleasure Beach is now closed for 2020 season and will reopen for our 125th season on Saturday 6th February 2021.
NEW for 2020
We are always looking for new ways to improve and enhance the experience that all of our guests receive during their visit.
How It Works
The process is very simple:
- Click ‘BOOK NOW’ and select your visit date, and add the amount of Ride Entry places or Pleasure Beach Passes, as you require (in the same way you would for a Wristband).
- After completing your purchase, you will then receive a confirmation email. This is where you can claim your eTicket by clicking on the link provided or simply head to eticket.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com
- To claim your eTicket you will need to submit a photo of yourself to attach to your ticket, this can be taken with your phone when you book or uploaded from your gallery.
- Once you have claimed eTicket, you can then invite all of the people on your booking to claim their place too. You can do this by sending them an invitation via WhatsApp/Email/Messenger. They can then follow the same process to claim their eTicket.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have these facilities on your phone, the eTicket can be accessed via a browser or even be printed off from an email.
- When you arrive at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, you can head straight to the main entrance and scan your eTicket at the scanners to enter the park.
- From 2021, when you want to access the rides,you will simply scan your eTicket at the ride entrance, the same way as you would with a Wristband.
Q – What if I or someone in my group doesn’t want to use an eTicket?
A – To enable social distancing, all guests must use an eTicket to enter the park. This however can be printed for guests who do not have a phone. Multiple eTickets can also be stored on one phone for families.
Q – What do my children do as they don’t have phones?
A – You can store multiple eTickets for different people on one phone Alternatively, we can issue your children with a park entry pass at Ticket Sales.
Q – Why do you need a photograph?
A – Your eTicket is personal to you and your booking for your chosen date of visit. One eTicket can only be used by one person. Your photograph is used to verify that you are the holder of the eTicket. Your photograph will not be used for any other purposes and is not stored or held by Blackpool Pleasure Beach beyond the date of your visit. Guests who do not want to provide a photograph for their eTicket may be issued with a park entry pass instead at Ticket Sales on arrival at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
Q – What if the battery on my phone runs out?
A – Blackpool Pleasure Beach offers a number of charging points in venues around the park. Please ask a member of staff for details of their locations during your visit should you require this. In addition to this souvenir branded charging banks are available to purchase in our retail stores. If you are unable to use your phone for any reason or if during your visit you decide you do not want to use an eTicket you can visit Guest Services and be issued with a Wristband instead.
Q – What type of eTickets do you have?
For the remainder of the 2020 season, only park entry and riding eTickets will be available.
For the 2021 season, both the Pleasure Beach Pass and Pleasure Beach Wristband can be purchased in advance online in eTicket form.
An Entry Only Ticket is an entry pass to the park for the entire day. It gives you everything a Pleasure Beach Pass does, meaning you have unlimited access to the Pleasure Beach Express, the River Caves, the Chinese Puzzle Maze, Bradley and Bella’s Learning Garden and the Spectacular Dancing Water Show.
A Ride Entry eTicket gives you entry to the park and unlimited all-day riding on all rides including Nickelodeon Land, subject to Height Restrictions.
Q – I’m visiting as part of a pre-booked group, do I need an eTicket?
A – Pre-booked groups such as schools and youth groups will not need an eTicket. All pre-booked groups will be issued with a wristband for the rides. To discuss your group’s requirements please speak to one of our team members in the Groups and Education Department at [email protected]
Q – Need more help or can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
A – Call our customer service number on 0333 003 2212 or email us at [email protected]