- We look forward to welcoming you back to share in our 125th year.
- 17th May open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
- 18th May open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
- 19th May open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
Information on eTickets
In 2020 we launched a new park entry and ride access system to reduce queue times at the beginning of the day by using an 'eTicket'.
The eTicket has provided a solution to enable social distancing and reduce contact between team members and guests by not having to provide and fit Wristbands. They are also a greener and eco-friendly alternative to Wristbands and Pleasure Beach Passes.
eTickets are electronic tickets that are downloaded to your phone just like a boarding card replacing* Wristbands and Pleasure Beach Passes.
The benefit for you as guests means you will be able to bypass the Ticket Centre and enter the park through the main entrance to enjoy the rides, giving you more time on the park, and therefore greater value for money for your visit.
*Wristbands are still available from our Ticket Centre.
How It Works
The process is very simple:
- Click ‘BOOK NOW’ and select your visit date, and add the number of eTickets that you require (in the same way you would for a Wristband).
- After completing your purchase, you will then receive a confirmation email. You must then activate your eTicket by clicking on the link provided or simply head to today.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com selecting the ‘eTicket’ option.
- To activate your eTicket, simply follow the instructions on the screen, submit a photo of yourself to attach to your ticket. This can be taken with your phone or uploaded a picture from your gallery.
- Once you have activated your eTicket, you can then invite all of the people on your booking to activate their eTicket too. You can do this by sending them an invitation via WhatsApp/Email/Messenger. They must then follow the same process to activate their eTicket.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have these facilities on your phone, the eTicket can be accessed via the internet or printed off from an email.
- When you arrive at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, you can head straight to the main entrance and scan your eTicket at the scanners to enter the park.
- When you want to access the rides, you will simply scan your eTicket at the ride entrance. (see the image below)
- YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR eTICKET BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH. WE RECOMMEND ACTIVATING YOUR eTICKET AS MUCH IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT AS POSSIBLE.
Q – What if I or someone in my group doesn’t want to use an eTicket?
A – To enable social distancing, all guests must use an eTicket to enter the park. This however can be printed for guests who do not have a phone. Multiple eTickets can also be stored on one phone for families.
Q – What do my children do as they don’t have phones?
A – You can store multiple eTickets for different people on one phone. Alternatively, we can issue your children with a Wristband at Ticket Sales.
Q – Why do you need a photograph?
A – Your eTicket is personal to you and your booking for your chosen date of visit. One eTicket can only be used by one person. Your photograph is used to verify that you are the holder of the eTicket and so they are not shared.
Your photograph will not be used for any other purposes and is not stored or held by Blackpool Pleasure Beach beyond the date of your visit. Guests who do not want to provide a photograph for their eTicket may be issued with a Wristband instead at Ticket Sales on arrival at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
Q – What if the battery on my phone runs out?
A – Blackpool Pleasure Beach offers a number of charging points in venues around the park. Please ask a member of staff for details of their locations during your visit should you require this. In addition to this charging banks are available to purchase in our retail stores across.
If you are unable to use your phone for any reason or if during your visit you can visit Guest Services and be issued with a printed eTicket instead.
Q – What type of eTickets do you have?
A – Only one type eTicket is available. An eTicket gives you entry to the park and unlimited all-day riding on all rides including Nickelodeon Land, subject to Height Restrictions.
We do offer eTickets for guests with disabilities and carers, alternatively, Wristbands can be issued at the ticket centre if required. More information can be found on this here.
Q – I’m visiting as part of a pre-booked group, do I need an eTicket?
A – Pre-booked groups such as schools and youth groups will not need an eTicket. All pre-booked groups will be sent the Wristbands in advance of your visit. To discuss your group’s requirements please speak to one of our team members in the Groups and Education Department at [email protected]
Q – Need more help or can’t find the answer you’re looking for?
A – Call our customer service number on 0333 003 2212 or email us at [email protected]
Some handy tips to get the most out of your eTicket
- Make sure you activate your eTicket before arrive – there’s no time limit to how much in advance you can activate it. This will save you time when you arrive.
- You can create eTicket groups for your visit using only one QR code for up to 6 people – you can choose your groups name too!
- If you have an Apple Watch you can add your eTicket to your Apple Wallet and use your watch like a Wristband.
- Make sure your phone battery is fully charged for your visit.
- Battery saving tip – you can save your eTicket QR code to your lock screen on your phone for your visit.
- You can now purchase phone charging banks in the retail shops from just £2 – we also have NEW Pleasure Beach branded charging banks you can purchase too.
- We also have rentable battery chargers available – you must download an app in order to use this service. Details of this are available in the following places across the park; ICON shop, Infusion exit, Nick Shop, Kiss Me Quick, Wallace & Gromit, Big One camera unit and Guest Services.
- You can print your eTickets at home.
- If you have children in your group you can also get printed eTickets for them.