AN IN DEPTH EXTENDED VERSION OF WALK THE BIG ONE
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
On the day of your climb
- On arrival please meet at the Blackpool Pleasure Beach South Park Entry gate located between the BVLD Hotel and the Big Blue Hotel
- On-street, car parking is available nearby
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time for your experience
- Please bring your booking reference
- Allow 90 minutes for the full experience
- Harnesses and protective clothing will be provided; sensible shoes or boots with a good grip must be worn – these are not provided
- Enjoy the incredible views from the UK’s tallest rollercoaster!
- Minimum age 12.
- Minimum height 1.32m.
If you have any problems ahead of arriving please contact us on 0871 222 1234.
Phone lines open are open from 9 am – 5 pm every day. Please note, calls to 0871 numbers cost 13p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge. Terms and conditions apply.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT
- We start with a ‘Meet and Greet’ and presentation including a full safety briefing followed by kit-up training and checks on the use of the safety equipment.
- You will then be escorted to the Big One ride station for an introduction to the ride itself including some insider information and details of how the ride works.
- You then are taken to two new exciting and different locations outside up out on the ride course to enjoy unique access and spectacular views of the ride, the park and the sea.
- Following this, you will advance to the base of the main pull-up where you will walk up to the very top of the Big One.
- After taking pictures and descending the 420 steps, your experience ends with a chance to buy any of the exclusive Walk The Big One and Walk the Big One XL merchandise.
This activity may not be suitable for everyone. The walk is a physically demanding activity including steep climbs, drops, heights and the surface can be uneven, dirty and slippery. Suitable sturdy footwear such as walking boots with a good grip must be worn in order to participate – these are not supplied.
Participants must attend and understand a safety briefing before attempting the experience, and must also successfully complete a practical training section on the lower part of the structure prior to commencing the walk. Participants must be able to walk unaided, hold onto a handrail and use our prescribed safety equipment and harnesses.
Weather can impact this experience and wet and/or windy or stormy weather may result in postponement or cancellation. In all instances, if the decision is made to cancel the experience we will attempt to contact participants as soon as possible.
Prices & Dates
Price per person: £150.00
2022 Dates and times:
|April||Friday 29th April – 4 spaces per walk||5.30pm & 7.30pm|
|May||Friday 6th May – 6 spaces per walk||5.30pm & 7.30pm|
|June||Friday 17th June – 6 spaces per walk||5.30pm & 7.30pm|
Minimum age 12. Minimum height 1.32m.
If you have any problems ahead of arriving please contact us on 0871 222 1234. Phone lines open are open from 9 am – 5 pm every day. Please note, calls to 0871 numbers cost 13p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge.