- We look forward to welcoming you back to share in our 125th year.
- 4th August open from 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 5th August open from 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 6th August open from 10:00am - 7:00pm
Toilets are situated in the following locations:
• Within the Ticket Centre in the Casino Building*
• Opposite the Alice Ride at the North end of the park*
• Next to Top Bowl in the middle of the park*
• Opposite The Big Pizza Kitchen in Nickelodeon Land*
• Within Burger King at the South end of the park
• Balmoral Road Car Park*
• Ocean Boulevard Car Park
*These toilets also offer facilities for guests with disabilities which can be opened with a RADAR key.
Our loos are award winning!
Baby Changing Facilities
- • Opposite the Alice Ride, at the North end of the park.
- • Opposite The Big Pizza Kitchen in Nickelodeon Land
Pleasure Beach has trained first aid personnel.
Please contact any staff member if you require assistance.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach has 5 car parks located at:
- North Car Park (Balmoral Road) prices from £18 on the day, online £18 (off-peak) £20 (peak) guaranteed reserved space
- East Car Park (Bond Street) prices from £15.00
- Arena Car Park (Watson Road)
- West Car Park (Ocean Boulevard) prices from £15.00
- Railway Station Car Park (Bond Street)
- Parking facilities for disabled guests are available at all car parks. Car parking charges apply.
We do not have parking facilities for caravans and mobile homes.
We do have an electric car charging point which can be used by our guests. This point is located at the rear of Balmoral Road Car Park, please ask our car parking attendants for directions. To access the car charging point, guests will need to download the on AppStore POD Point App and on Google Play POD Point App on their phone and credit £5 for each full charge.
Car park closing times do vary but as a rule stay open until 10pm during the high season and 7pm during the low season and winter period.
We have a range of lockers available to keep your valuables safe and secure during your visit.
|Locker Type||Suitable for:||1 Hour*||4 Hours*||All Day**|
|Medium||Made for sharing Personal Items||£1.50||£2.50||£3.50|
|Medium Family||Jackets Bags Personal Items||N/A||N/A||£3.50|
|Large Group||Made for sharing||N/A||N/A||£4.50|
|Large||Hampers Coolboxes Small Luggage||N/A||N/A||£4.00|
|Extra Large||Large luggage Family share||N/A||N/A||£5.00|
*Excess time is due upon return. Unlimited access during the time period.
** Overnight storage is not permitted. Unlimited access during the time period.
Lockers will accept either coins or credit/debit cards for payment.
Cash machine situated
• At the Main Entrance to the park
Please note that this cash machine will charge an additional fee for withdrawals. Cashback is available when making purchases at the Ticket Centre.
Free WiFi is available across the park but requires registration and an internet connection to receive the password via email.
Please ask any of our Ambassadors if you need assistance to connect.
Public telephones are available at:
• Top Bowl, in the middle of the park
• Opposite Adventure Golf, outside the park next to the Casino Building