- We look forward to welcoming you back to share in our 125th year.
- 17th April open from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 18th April open from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 19th April open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is situated on Ocean Boulevard in South Shore opposite the South Pier. Address: Ocean Boulevard, Blackpool, FY4 1EZ
By Road – take junction 32 off the M6 onto the M55. Follow signs for Blackpool, South Shore (via Blackpool Airport) and then follow the brown tourist signs to Pleasure Beach. Blackpool Pleasure Beach has four car parks. Car parking charges apply.
They are located at:
- North Entrance, Balmoral Road, FY4 1HR
- East Car Park, Bond Street, FY4 1BW
- West Car Park, Ocean Boulevard, FY4 1PL
- Railway Station Car Park, Bond Street, FY4 1HW
Parking facilities for disabled guests are available at the car parks listed above.
By Rail – regular train services run to Blackpool North and direct to Blackpool Pleasure Beach’s own mainline station via Preston.
By Air – Manchester International Airport is 55 minutes away. A direct train to Preston is available from this airport. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 60 minutes away.
By Tram – Pleasure Beach has its own tram stop located just outside the entrance.
Have a safe journey.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach has 5 car parks located at:
• North Car Park (Balmoral Road) prices from £18 on the day, online £18 (off peak) £20 (peak) guaranteed reserved space
• East Car Park (Bond Street) prices from £15.00
• Arena Car Park(Watson Road) prices from £10
• West Car Park (Ocean Boulevard) prices from £15.00
• Railway Station Car Park (Bond Street)
Parking facilities for disabled guests are available at all car parks. Car parking charges apply.
We do not have parking facilities for caravans and mobile homes.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach now has an electric car charging point which can be used by our guests. This point is located at the rear of Balmoral Road Car Park, please ask our car parking attendants for directions.
Electric Vehicle Charging Facilities
We have Pod Point Open Charge electric vehicle charging on-site for visitors.
- – There are 2 x 7kW charging bays available.
Each bay has a Type 2 universal socket.- It costs £1.50 per hour for 4 hours, then it is free.
Car park closing times do vary but as a rule stay open until 10pm during the high season and 7pm during the low season and winter period.
*Calls will cost 13 pence per minute plus your telephone companies access charge. Calls from mobiles may vary.