“Event” means Nickelodeon’s SLIMEFEST 2021.
“Promoter”, “We” or “Us” means Blackpool Pleasure Beach / Ticket Provider
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions.
“Venue” means The Arena, Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
“Ticket” means any ticket or wristband that is valid for admission to the Event or any wristband for which You have exchanged Your ticket for at the Event.
“You” means you as the purchaser or holder of the Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
These Terms and Conditions should be read in accordance with the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which You purchased Your Ticket(s), and the Venue in which you are attending. In the event of any differences between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant authorised ticket agent, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Purchase of any Ticket confirms Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing a Ticket(s). These Terms and Conditions are subject to change from time to time, any updates will be published on www.nickslimefest.co.uk
1. There are three Ticket types for this Event:
SLIME PIT (general admission)
Standing Adult (general admission)
Seated – Adult or Child (reserved seat)
2. Prior to completing the purchasing order for your Ticket(s), please check the order carefully as mistakes cannot be corrected once the order is submitted.
3. Ticket prices may increase or decrease subject to the availability of tickets to the Event. Ticket prices are as stated on the nickslimefest.co.uk, at the time of purchase.
4. The Promoter has the right to reduce the ticket prices through competitions, offers, discounts or concessions at any time. The Promoter has the right to withdraw any competitions, offers, discounts or concessions at any time.
ADMISSION TO THE SLIME PIT
5. Adults are not be allowed into the SLIME PIT.
6. A designated parent or guardian is required to take all children in their party who have a SLIME PIT ticket to the SLIME PIT zone upon entry into the venue.
7. There is a small risk of minor skin irritation after contact with the SLIME. Discolouration and/or staining of hair, skin, clothes, accessories and shoes is also possible. SLIME should not be ingested. We advise against allowing electronic devices including, but not limited to, mobile phones and cameras to come into contact with SLIME. None of the Promoter, ticket agent, Venue or Nickelodeon accept any responsibility for any damage to any personal effects or property following contact with SLIME.
8. If a child wishes to leave the SLIME PIT during the Event for any reason (aside from needing the toilet) they will not be re-admitted to the SLIME PIT.
9. The Promoter and Venue reserve the right to remove children from the SLIME PIT where they have gained unauthorised access. Non-admittance into the SLIME PIT may jeopardise the seats of any parents or guardians in the seated area as the whole party will need to be seated together and there may not be any extra seats available to accommodate those children not admitted into the SLIME PIT.
TICKETS AND PROHIBITION ON TRANSFER
10. Each Ticket allows the entry of one person to the Event on the day or days as shown on the Ticket(s). The Ticket only permits access to the area stated on the Ticket. There is no readmission or pass-outs of any kind during the Event.
11. Tickets are non-transferable to other events held by the Promoter on alternative dates or times.
12. Tickets bought from unauthorised agents are not valid and admission will not be granted to the Event with any Ticket bought from unauthorised agents.
13. Tickets are personal revocable licences and remain the property of the Promoter at all times and subject to these Terms and Conditions. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket (or any Tickets) for any reason whatsoever. If a Ticket is re-sold, transferred or advertised for profit or commercial gain or used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages by anyone other than the Promoter, or an authorised sub-agent, it will become invalid and the holder will be refused entry to, or removed from the Venue without refund.
VENUE ENTRY, REQUIREMENTS AND BEHAVIOR
14. Age-restricted tickets for the event are:
SLIME PIT – 8 to 15 years;
Standing Adult – 15+; and
Seated – All Ages.
15. Event age restrictions are clearly noted on each Ticket for the Event. Ticket holders to age-restricted areas must be able to prove their age on request. Suitable proof of age identification may be required when producing Your Ticket upon entry and/or at various areas of the arena. Suitable forms of ID include a passport, birth certificate, or School ID. If these conditions are not met the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event and no refund will be issued
16. All children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or an authorised adult aged 18 years and over. Adults can accompany up to 4 children.
17. You must have a valid Ticket, that is not damaged or altered, to be admitted to the Event.
18. You are solely responsible for the safe-keeping of your Ticket. We are not responsible if it is lost, damaged, stolen or destroyed.
19. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times on any day of the Event. Last admission to the Event will be at the discretion of the Promoter and Venue:
Venue Doors Open Show Starts
Saturday 16th October 2021 12.00 13.00
Saturday 16th October 2021 17.00 18.00
Sunday 17th October 2021 12.00 13.00
Sunday 17th October 2021 17.00 18.00
20. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the Event or performance starts early or otherwise, and to ensure that You can stay until the close of the Event or end of the performance should You wish to if it overruns. You may be required to queue, so please arrive early to avoid disappointment. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
21. The Event experience will last approximately 90 minutes from the advertised start time and include performances, warm-up acts, camera rehearsals, slime clean up and on-stage managed exit from the arena. The 90-minute experience does not constitute 90 minutes of non-stop performances from participating acts. The Event may run over 90 minutes due to filming purposes so please leave plenty of time when planning your travel arrangements.
22. Special Effects – This Event may feature the use of water, smoke, CO2, multi-coloured and strobe lighting, confetti, SLIME, flame, glitter and pyrotechnics effects throughout. If this is a potential health issue for you, please contact [email protected] to discuss it further.
23. During the Event there will be amplified noise from music, sound effects and performers and raised voices from the attendees. Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to Your hearing.
24. Where ear defenders/ hearing protection are available on-site these will only be suitable for adults. Accordingly, parents/guardians will be responsible for purchasing ear defenders/ hearing protection for their child off-site, if necessary, prior to attending the Event, and may need to be shown to Event staff if requested.
25. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by the Promoter and/or all Venue stewards and staff at the Event.
26. Due to legal rights of artistes, performance rights and royalty obligations, You cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens into the Venue. You will not be allowed to enter the Venue if You bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security, infringes on these rules.
27. You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue: fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, animals (except assistance dogs subject to Venue conditions), items with an open flame and illegal substances including legal highs, your own food and drink (please note both of these will be available to purchase at the Event), bottles, cans or glass containers, or any item which the Promoter considers could be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares and poles, or any article to be used for a commercial or charitable purpose. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate any merchandise purchased outside the Venue. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to or removed from the premises and will not be issued a refund. Please note that deck chairs, folder chairs, tables and picnic baskets will not be allowed into the Venue.
28. Searching is a condition of entry to the Event. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in the opinion of the Promoter (or relevant venue operator) may cause danger or disruption, be a health and safety risk, not be suitable to be taken into the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as detailed in these Terms and Conditions. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission to or removed from the Venue and may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or remove You from the Event. In particular but without limitation You may be refused admission to or be removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You refuse to comply with the Promoter’s security searches; if You breach these Terms; and/or if Your Ticket is void.
30. You must observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
31. You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
32. Anti-social behaviour and illegal activities, including use, supply and possession of illegal substances will not be tolerated and You will be ejected from the venue without a refund.
CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT AND ALTERATIONS
34. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Once purchased, refunds or transfers on Tickets will only be available in the case of Event cancellation or the Event being rescheduled and not for any other reason.
35. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the published Event program, which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. The Promoter reserves all rights in this regard. Advertised artists will not perform at every show. Acts will be announced at different times in the lead up to the event. Once acts have been announced, the schedule of booked acts can be found on nickslimefest.co.uk and www.nick.co.uk/SLIMEFEST. Due to unforeseen circumstances, acts may change or be substituted at the last minute.
MEDIA AND FILMING
36. By attending the event and entering the Venue, You consent (and the consent on behalf of any person for whom You have purchased Tickets) to being filmed, recorded and/or photographed at the Event (the “Footage”) or televised by means of a tape or video recording that may be used currently (i.e. live) and/or at a later date. To the fullest extent allowed by law, you hereby release Nickelodeon and its worldwide affiliates and their sponsors of any liability for any loss, damage or injury to person or property during or in connection with such Footage. You also hereby grant Nickelodeon, its successors and assigns (without any further payment or compensation to You), the right to use and to permit others to use your name, voice and likeness and to exhibit and exploit all or any part of the Footage in all media (including social media) worldwide in perpetuity at Nickelodeon’s sole discretion. You warrant (and procure that any person for whom You have purchased Tickets warrants) Your rights to authorise such use, and You will not assert any so-called Moral Rights.
37. CCTV and film cameras may be present and/or in operation at the Venue for the prevention of crime. By attending the Event You may be captured on CCTV and the police or security staff may access this and/or may carry out additional filming at the Venue for the security of customers attending the Event.
38. Official merchandise is only available to purchase online at nickslimefest.co.uk and inside the Venue. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the sale of merchandise unofficial merchandise in or outside the Venue. You should direct any queries relating to merchandise to the Promoter on [email protected]
*Please note, due to Covid-19 restrictions we can’t guarantee merchandise will be on sale at the venue
39. The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Event.
40. If you require disabled/accessible seating or you would like to discuss any accessibility concerns, please contact Blackpool Pleasure Beach Arena Ticket Office by phone: 01253 341033 (select option 5), by email: [email protected], or by completing the online form at https://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/contact-us/
41. If You have not notified the Promoter of Your access requirements sufficiently in advance (which must be prior to the purchase of your Ticket(s) for the Event) we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater to Your needs, though we will use reasonable endeavours to do so.
42. You agree that neither the Promoter nor any third party connected with nor providing services for the Event, including Nickelodeon (“Connected Third Party”), will be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances unless due to the negligence of the Promoter or any Connected Third Party; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any action or inaction on part of the Promoter or any Connected Third Party (save for death or personal injury due to the negligence of the Promoter, or any Connected Third Party); and/or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
43. You agree that neither the Promoter nor any Connected Third Party: (a) shall be liable to You for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event; and (b) will have any liability to You whatsoever for any losses or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event.
44. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall purport to limit or exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded at law.
45. The Event operates licensed bars and You need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol at the Event. Please be aware that if We think that You look 25 years or younger You may be asked to provide proof of identification and if You are unable to do so You will not be served alcohol.
Valid proof of age:
Plus the following cards (part of the PASS Scheme):
46. If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact the Promoter or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
47. To the extent permitted by law and with Your consent, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Event and the Promoter.
48. The Promoter will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure, where Force Majeure means any cause beyond the Promoter’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, insurrection, war, riot, civil disturbances, any act or threatened acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, subsidence, structural damage, an outbreak of epidemics, pandemics or other natural physical disasters, failure or shortage of power supplies, strike, lockout, abnormally inclement weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments, civil commotion and the default, cancellation, unavailability or other act or omission of any talent.
49. The Promoter shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
50. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
51. If the Promoter delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Promoter has waived its right to do so.
52. Save for any Connected Third Part (including Nickelodeon) any person, other than the Promoter, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
53. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between You and the Promoter.
54. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.