- 20th August open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 21st August open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
NEW Speedy Pass Unit!
You can now collect your Speedy Passes from our NEW unit located at the SkyForce Shop!
Speedy Pass is Blackpool Pleasure Beach's version of a Fast Track Service for Ride Queues
Information about Prices and Service Levels
Price: £15.00 per person
Wait the same amount of time as the normal queue line but with one main advantage, you don’t have to stand in line! Your Speedy Pass device will notify you when it’s your turn to ride allowing you to enjoy the rest of the park whilst Speedy Pass queues virtually for you.
VIP SPEEDY PASS
Price: £25.00 per person
With the VIP Speedy Pass, your wait time is reduced by 50% of the normal queue length allowing you to get on more rides more quickly!
VIP PLUS SPEEDY PASS
Price: £50.00 per person
With the VIP PLUS Speedy Pass your wait time is reduced by a HUGE 90% of the normal queue length allowing you to get on even more rides during your day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach!
With the VIP PLUS Speedy Pass your wait time is reduced by a HUGE 90%
How it works
Hire your Speedy Pass from the Speedy Pass offices located at Guest Services on park or at the SkyForce shop. Each pass hire includes as many rides as you can fit into one day!
Step 1: Select your ride using the buttons on the device.
Step 2: Receive your ride time on the screen.
Step 3: Go to your chosen ride at your allocated time.
Step 4: Enter the ride via the Speedy Pass entrance and enjoy the ride!
Step 5: Repeat these simple steps as many times as you can throughout your day!
Explore the park, visit our shops and restaurants or, if you have time, ride a different ride whilst you wait for your time. You can only select one ride at a time and make sure you return your device at the end of the day.
Speedy Pass is available on the following rides:
|Thrill Rides||Family Rides||Nickelodeon Land Rides|
- * VIP Plus only.
*Rides are included as a one shot on the VIP Plus Speedy Pass, all other rides are unlimited reservations.
A £50 refundable deposit applies per Speedy Pass rental. This will be taken in the form of a manual credit swipe or cash deposit. Should the Speedy Pass be lost or damaged in any way a £50 charge will be made. A charge of £5 will be made for any lost or damaged Speedy Pass karabiner. The Speedy Pass must be returned to the Speedy Pass office upon departure from the park before the main park entrance is closed. Failure to do so will result in the £50 charge being made.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are based on a per person charge.
- A £50 refundable deposit applies per Speedy Pass device rental. This will be taken in the form of a manual credit card swipe or cash deposit.
- Should the Speedy Pass device be lost or damaged in any way, the £50 deposit will be charged.
- A charge of £5 will be made for any lost or damaged karabiners.
- Guests are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity ride or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
- The Speedy Pass device must be returned to the Speedy Pass Office in Guest Services. Failure to do this will result in your credit or debit card being charged the £50 deposit left at the time of rental.
- Age, height and weight restrictions apply to certain rides and attractions. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person who exceeds the maximum height requirements of 132cm.
- There will be times when Speedy Pass users will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach operates a “Guests with Disabilities” policy. This may result in guests with E Wristbands taking loading priority over other guests and Speedy Pass users on some rides and attractions.
- Parties may have to split up on carriages that are not suitable for the number in their group.
- Accesso Technology Group plc cannot be held responsible if there are no queues on the day of their visit. In this case, there is also no right for complete or partial reimbursement of the per person charge.
- Speedy Pass is valid for selected rides and attractions in the park and these are subject to change.
- All add-on products are subject to availability and have allocated ride times. Guests are responsible for ensuring the allocated ride time is met. No refund or compensation is given for missed ride times.
- Speedy Pass cannot be used for parking, restaurants, educational workshops, additional concessions and any additionally charged activities.
- Speedy Pass operates a pricing structure, trading calendar, and discount options. Prices may vary based on time of purchase and provider. Accesso Technology Group plc and Blackpool Pleasure Beach reserve the right to change these without notice.
- Season Pass holders who wish to obtain discount must produce a valid Season Pass for each guest they wish the discount to apply to.
- Speedy Pass does not guarantee priority seating on any of the rides or attractions.