- We look forward to welcoming you back to share in our 125th year.
- 4th August open from 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 5th August open from 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 6th August open from 10:00am - 7:00pm
Speedy Pass is Blackpool Pleasure Beach's version of a Fast Track Service for Ride Queues
Information about Prices and Service Levels
STANDARD SPEEDY PASS
Price: £25.00 per person
Wait the same amount of time as the normal queue line but with one BIG advantage, you don’t have to stand in line! Your Speedy Pass countdown timer will notify you when it’s your turn to ride allowing you to enjoy the rest of the park whilst Speedy Pass queues virtually for you.
VIP SPEEDY PASS
Price: £50.00 per person
With the VIP Speedy Pass your wait time is reduced by 90% of the normal queue length allowing you to get on even more rides during your day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach!
With the VIP Speedy Pass your wait time is reduced by a huge 90%
How it works
Book your Speedy Pass online in advance along with your eTickets
Step 1: Log into your account using today.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com
Step 2: Click or tap the Speedy Pass icon
Step 3: Select the ride you want to go on
Step 4: Wait for the counter to count down and then head to your chosen ride
Step 5: Enter the ride via the Speedy Pass entrance and enjoy the ride!
Step 6: Repeat these simple steps as many times as you can throughout your day!
Explore the park, visit our shops and restaurants or, if you have time, ride a different ride whilst you wait for your time to count down. You can only select one ride at a time. *Speedy Pass can also be purchased in Guest Services on your day of visit.
Speedy Pass availability:
Rides and More...
Speedy Pass is only available during peak periods at the park, when booking your eTickets, check-in the additional Supplements section and if the Speedy Pass item is listed then it is available for your date of visit.
Available rides with Speedy Pass ✅
Backyardigans Pirate Treasure
Bikini Bottom Bus Tour
Deigo’s Rainforest Rescue
Dora’s World Voyage
Fairy World Taxi Spin
Rugrats Lost River
SpongeBob’s Splash Bash
Wonder Pets Big Circus Bounce
Wallace and Gromit
Eddie Stobart Convoy Ride
The Big One
Not Available with Speedy Pass ❌
Valhalla (closed until 2022)
Terms & Conditions
- A £150 refundable deposit applies per Speedy Pass if you wish to hire one of our limited number of phones for this service.
- The Speedy Pass phones must be returned to the Speedy Pass Office in Guest Services. Failure to do this will result in your credit or debit card being charged the £150 deposit left at the time of rental.
- Prices are per person.
- Guests are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any ride may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
- Age, height and weight restrictions apply to certain rides and attractions. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person who exceeds the maximum height requirements of 132cm.
- There will be times when Speedy Pass users will be required to wait past their allocated slot due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach operates a “Guests with Disabilities” policy. This may result in guests using our Disabled Guest Access ‘EasyPass’ service may take priority over other guests and Speedy Pass users on some rides and attractions.
- Parties may have to split up on carriages that are not suitable for the number in their group.
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach cannot be held responsible if there are no queues on the day of their visit. In this case, there is also no right for complete or partial reimbursement of the per person charge.
- Speedy Pass is valid for selected rides and attractions in the park and these are subject to change.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring the allocated ride time is met. No refund or compensation is given for missed ride times.
- Speedy Pass operates a pricing structure, trading calendar, and discount options. Prices may vary based on time of purchase and provider. Blackpool Pleasure Beach reserve the right to change these without notice.
- Season Pass holders who wish to obtain a discount must produce a valid Season Pass for each guest they wish the discount to apply to – this can only be obtained in the park on the day of visit.
- Speedy Pass does not guarantee priority seating on any of the rides or attractions.