- Blackpool Pleasure Beach is now closed for 2020 season and will reopen for our 125th season on Saturday 6th February 2021.
Working for Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Take a look to see the huge range of opportunities there are...
Blackpool Pleasure Beach celebrates its 125th anniversary in 2021 and you could be part of the team.
Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes, we have a ‘World of Opportunities’ waiting for you here at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach really is the world’s most ride intensive amusement park. With so much to offer there’s something for everyone, with amazing shows, events, restaurants, bars and cafes and unique attractions plus our two luxury hotels the Boulevard and the Big Blue.
There’s an incredible 10 rollercoasters to choose from including the UK’s first double-launch coaster ICON, Nickelodeon Land loaded with 12 rides and attractions, the world’s first Wallace & Gromit ride, Thill-O-Matic and home to the world’s only Red Arrows Sky Force ride.
Thrills and memories that will last a lifetime are assured and there is plenty to keep all ages amused on the 42-acre attraction.
Team Member Benefits
Why work for us?
- Weekly pay
- Flexible shift patterns
- Company induction
- Training provided plus on-going on the job training
- Full uniforms provided
- Discounted staff canteen – the Funshine Club
- Discounted parking
- Free locker
- Season Pass for Blackpool Pleasure Beach for you during your employment
- Free Pleasure Beach tickets for friends and family
- Discount on retail and food & drink* at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday entitlement
- A range of other benefits & discounts with local businesses