- We look forward to welcoming you back to share in our 125th year.
- 23rd July open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 24th July open from 10:00am - 10:00pm
- 25th July open from 10:00am - 7:00pm
We are holding Recruitment Days, starting on Wednesday 7th July and then every 3rd Wednesday until 29th September 2021
Appointments available from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm for the following departments:
- Burger King
- Park Services
- Pleasure Beach Arena
- Ride Operations
- Ticket Sales
- The Casino Building
We require additional staff for positions working full time until the end of the season.
- ALL INTERVIEWS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE THROUGH THE BELOW BOOKING SYSTEM.
- Interviews will take place in person in the Paradise Rooms, located inside the Casino Building at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
- Parking is FREE for interviewees and is available via the main Car Park at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
- Interviews will be conducted socially distanced, and facemasks MUST be worn throughout the interview process.
- Interviews will be conducted by the management teams and will last 15 minutes.
- If your interview is in person, please make sure you arrive no more than 5 minutes before your interview time.
- You must provide some form of ID, such as your passport or birth certificate, your National Insurance Number
- If your interview is successful you may be asked to sign up the same day.
- *Please note you may also be drug tested if your interview is in person.
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as a high temperature or persistent cough on the day, please contact our HR team to rearrange your interview.
Book Your Interview Here
1) Please select an available interview slot based on the department you wish to interview for.
2) Then enter your Name, Email Address and Phone Number.
3) Select the time you are available for an interview. (see above times and dates listed)
4) Multiple interviews slots are available.
5) When you have submitted your interview request, we will send you an email to confirm we have received your booking.
6) We will then confirm your interview by phone or by email and provide you with further information.
If you are having trouble booking an interview or if you have any questions our Recruitment team are here to help Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm, on 01253 336323.
Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected]
Looking for more information?
Check our other web pages for details on some positions that are currently available.