- We look forward to welcoming you back to share in our 125th year.
- 17th April open from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 18th April open from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 19th April open from 11:00am - 5:00pm
Enjoy the world's most ride intensive amusement park for every day of the Season
A Platinum Club Season Pass entitles you to an eTicket for every day of the season! Enjoy all the fun of our white knuckle and family rides including the 12 amazing rides in Nickelodeon Land. You can also enjoy all of our on-park events like Late Night Riding & Fireworks. Plus a range of exclusive discounts.
Season Pass Information
Information for 2020 Season Pass Holders
Any Platinum Passes that were not used in 2020 have been automatically transferred to 2021.
Please note that if you chose to book a visit in 2020, this will automatically count as a choice to retain your season pass and you will not be able to defer.
If you have any questions regarding a new or existing Season Pass please email – [email protected]
Registering your Season Pass and booking for 2021
Due to Covid-19 and the ongoing restrictions, there will be no Season Pass registration days.
This year you will need to register your Season Pass online, by following the process below your Season Pass will be registered and you can also book your first visit.
As was the same last year, Season Pass holders will be required to book visits in advance online and have an eTicket for each visit to keep within our capped attendance numbers.
We are in the process of sending the details to do this by email to the email address given when the Season Pass(es) were purchased.
This will be a unique Season Pass number and the first name of the person that is attached to the pass.
If for any reason you can’t access to this email, please email [email protected]
If you have purchased more than one Season Pass you can either register the Season Pass for the other Season Pass holders, or you can forward the email to them.
Season Pass Instructions
Once you have the details to register, you can then book your first visit to the park.
- You must register your Season Pass first, to do this go to https://today.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/season-pass
- Enter the unique Season Pass number we have sent you and the first name of the Season Pass holder.
- When prompted upload a recent photo (of the Season Pass holder)
- You can then book your first visit. To do this select your visit date* then enter your name, email address, phone number. You will only need to do this once as a Season Pass holder.
- Once you have confirmed your visit date, an eTicket will then be generated and you will receive a notification and an email to confirm this.
- You then can add your eTicket to your phone – either Apple Wallet or Google Pay. You can book more visits and view your eTickets for these anytime by visiting the ‘My eTicket’ section from – https://today.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/
*Please note that you can only book visits for the next available 7 days.
When booking your visits please be mindful and respectful that we are operating to capped attendances and give others the opportunity to visit if you cannot. If you are unable to attend, please contact us so we can cancel your eTicket and remove this from the attendance on that day.
If you want to come back and book another visit just click this link below or visit – https://today.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/season-pass
If you have any further questions please email us [email protected]
Collecting your Season Pass card
While you don’t need to have a physical Season Pass card to book your visit to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, you will still need the card to redeem any of the Season Pass discounts we offer at the park.
You can collect yours on your first visit to the park from either the Globe or the Ticket centre. You will have your photo taken by one of the team and will require your pass number and booking reference number when attending. Your Pass number is necessary so we can find the right details to produce your Season Pass card.
Season Pass Discounts
For Platinum Pass Holders
– 10% OFF Speedy Pass
– 25% OFF full price Picento packages for Character and Location Photographs
– 20% OFF Picsolve Ride Photographs
– 10% OFF Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
– 10% OFF Meal Deals
– 10% OFF Retail (Exc. Show Merchandise)
– 10% OFF Nights at The Big Blue Hotel (selected rates)
– 10% OFF Food at The Big Blue Hotel
– 10% OFF Food at The White Tower
– 10% OFF Adventure Golf
– Discounted Hot Ice show tickets (using your wristband)
Terms & Conditions
Please remember to show your Platinum Pass Card to utilise these great additional discounts available on the park, and when visiting the other parks listed.
‘Meal Deals’ promotion is not valid on drinks or in Burger King, Madam Crevettes, Oyster Bar, Pleasure Beach Arena, Costa, Krispy Kreme, Champagne Lounge and Fish & Chips. Terms & Conditions apply. These offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
If you would like a copy of the Platinum Pass Terms & Conditions please click HERE
Diamond Season Passes
Unfortunately, Diamond Passes are no longer available for purchase under our current measures.
If you have purchased a Diamond Pass, please contact us to find out more – [email protected]